The Department of English and other Foreign Languages of
the Inauguration of The Literary Club Activities 2022-2023
followed by the
event Book Review
Date: August 26, 2022
Time: 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm.
The Dean E & T inaugurated and presided over the function. Badges were pinned for the office bearers of the club by The Dean, Dr. Rema- HOD of EFL and Dr. Savitha- faculty coordinator of the club. This was followed by the Book Review. The following Six books were reviewed by the
1) Navnit Krishna – CSE AIML 3rd year- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by JK Rowling
2) Vaishnavi Jayaraman -CSE AIML 3rd year- The Girl in Room 105 by Chetan Bhagat
3) Adithya – CSE J 3rd year- Dracula by Bram Strocker.
4) Harshitha – CSE 2nd year – A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
5) Yukesh – CSE Cybersecurity B 2nd year – Man’s Search For Meaning by Viktore Franki
6) Rishikkanth.R – CSE AIML C 3rd year – The Enemy by Charlie Higson.