|SI.NO||NAME||Designation||Mobile Number||E-mail ID|
|2||Dr.M.MuraliKrishna||Dean-E&T,SRMIST, Ramapuram Campus||9384005440||[email protected]|
|3||Dr.Balika J Chellaih||Asso.Prof/CSE||9444355963||[email protected]|
|4||Mr.Govindaraj||Inspector of Police,Royala Nagar,Ramapuram||7904516832||[email protected]|
|5||Thiru Karthigaichelvan||Managing Editor Puthiyathalaimurai||7358050221||[email protected]|
|NGO INVOLVED IN YOUTH SERVICE|
|6||Mr.S.Mayil Ragavan||Chairman Community health and Service, Chennai District RCMCC3232||9500064453||[email protected]|
|R Kingsly Stephen||Asst. Professor (Sr.G)||CSE||9841576975||[email protected]|
|S.Deepan||Asst. Professor (O.G)||CSE||9597455445||[email protected]|
|Syed Ali Fathima||Asst. Professor (Sr.G)||Architecture||9840166457||[email protected]|
|Mr. J. Dilli Srinivasan||Asst. Professor (Sr.G)||EEE||9843455451||[email protected]|
|R.Veeramani||Asst. Professor (Sr.G)||IT||9003288921||[email protected]|
|H.Mohammed Ali||Asst. Professor (Sr.G)||Mech||9940363484||[email protected]|
|J.Silkson John||Asst. Professor (Sr.G)||Mech||9941113281||[email protected]|
|Mr Santhosh Ram.R||Asst. Professor (Sr.G)||Civil||9500680998||[email protected]|
|M.Moovendan||Asst. Professor (Sr.G)||ECE||9488014178||[email protected]|
Anti–Ragging Committee (Parents)
|S.no||Students Reg.No||Student contact number||Parent’s Name||Parent’s contact number||Parent’s Mail Id|
|1||RA2011002020049||6374143869||Mr. Yuvachandran||9790080430||[email protected]|
|3||RA1811005020002||9629803750||Mrs. Uthra suresh||9840285553||[email protected]|
|5||RA2111001020011||95001 67740||Krishnamoorthy||8072467016||[email protected]|
|6||RA2011001020007||9952005628||T Mercy Nesakumari||9884183342||[email protected]|
|7||RA2011027020027||9345704314||Viju A||9884832255||[email protected]|
|9||RA1811008020076||9500800920||Mr.Venkatesh. P||9894060501||[email protected]|
Anti–Ragging Committee (Students Junior)
|1||Balashree Abirami.V||SRM Rmp/Architecture/ 2nd yr||RA2011201020048||9884041527||[email protected]|
|2||Kavinraj.K||SRM Rmp/Architecture/ 2nd yr||RA2011201020015||7010599063||[email protected]|
|3||GANESH KUMAR C R||SRM Rmp/IT/ 2nd yr||RA2011008020085||9384600175||[email protected]|
|4||Sowmiya R||SRM Rmp/IT/ 2nd yr||RA2011008020091||7305792172||[email protected]|
|5||Kaushik Reddy||SRM Rmp/Mech/2nd yr||RA2011002020049||6374143869||[email protected]|
|6||S.Kishore||SRM Rmp/Mech/2nd yr||RA2011002020050||9597020504||[email protected]|
|7||Mr. K. Muralikrishna||SRMIST / EEE / II||RA2011005020013||9789059911||[email protected]|
|8||Mr. MOHITKUMAR||SRMIST / EEE / I||RA2111005020007||7282888576||[email protected]|
|9||S.S.Sathyan||SRMIST / ECE / I||RA2111004020009||7305922466||[email protected]|
|10||Srivinayan V||SRMIST / ECE / II||RA2011013020046||7904727227||[email protected]|
|11||Govind G.varma||SRMIST / CIVIL / I||RA2111001020002||6238 952 161||[email protected]|
|12||DURGA P||SRMIST / CIVIL / II||RA2011001020003||9840153717||[email protected]|
|13||Shaurya Jain||SRMIST/CSE/I||RA2111003020389||9829511697||[email protected]|
|14||Akshay Kumar||SRMIST/CSE/II||RA2011003020083||9741936588||[email protected]|
Anti–Ragging Committee (Students Alumni)
|1||Prabhakar V||SRM Rmp/Alumni||RA1511201020006||9962670194||[email protected]|
|2||Adhil E||SRM Rmp/Alumni||RA1511201020057||8939170021||[email protected]|
|3||C. Manoj Kumar||SRM Rmp/Alumni||RA1711008020054||9789938321||[email protected]|
|4||Mr. Mrigank Rishav||SRM Rmp/Alumni||RA1611005020045||9677105408||[email protected]|
|5||Venkata Mahesh Reddy||SRM Rmp/Alumni||RA1611004020015||7449101662||[email protected]|
|6||C B VASU||SRM Rmp/Alumni||RA1711004020075||9704357668||[email protected]|
|7||Mr. Saravanan.M||SRM Rmp/Alumni||RA1611001020001||9445170294||[email protected]|
|8||Ms.Navya.A||SRM Rmp/Alumni||RA1711001020005||814829776||[email protected]|
|9||Umesh K||SRM Rmp/Alumni||RA1411003020008||8148817754/7010883894||[email protected]|
|10||Aravinth .J||SRM Rmp/Alumni||RA1611002020121||7397348434||[email protected]|
|11||Yeshwanth||SRM Rmp/Alumni||RA1611002020030||7904569969||[email protected]|
Anti–Ragging Committee (Students seniors)
|1||Tadepally Anagha Raga Manisha||SRM Rmp/Architecture/ 4th yr||RA1811201020004||8778210037||[email protected]|
|2||Rachel Rajesh||SRM Rmp/Architecture/3rd yr||RA1911201020023||8754421000||[email protected]|
|3||SNEHA P V||SRM Rmp/IT/4rd yr||RA1811008020076||9500800920||[email protected]|
|4||Nishanth.D||SRM Rmp/IT/3rd yr||RA1911008020042||96770118044||[email protected]|
|5||Mr. NARENDRANATH||SRMIST / EEE / IV||RA1811005020002||9629803750||[email protected]|
|6||Mr. Anup Singh||SRMIST / EEE / III||RA1911005020015||9415993295||[email protected]|
|7||Aparna Ajay||SRMIST / ECE / III||RA1911004020002||9176857023||[email protected]|
|8||Mr.Nirmal Raj U||SRMIST / ECE / IV||RA1811004020060||7871079074||[email protected]|
|9||Akash Dhanraj||SRMIST / Civil / IV||RA1811001020015||9940455850||[email protected]|
|10||Yuvasri V||SRMIST / Civil / III||RA1911001020002||9360831650||[email protected]|
|11||Naren Niranjan PR||SRMIST/Mech/III||RA1911040020012||7358313402||[email protected]|
|12||Revanth Ram R||SRMIST/Mech/IV||RA18002020060||9894729827||[email protected]|
|13||Leander P Steve||SRMIST/CSE/3rd Yr||RA1911003020530||9150400781||[email protected]|
|14||Syed Zubair||SRMIST/CSE/4th Yr||RA1811003020503||9443914148||[email protected]|
Campus Level Anti–Ragging Committee 2019-2020
|1||Dr.M.Murali Krishna||Dean||[email protected]||Nodal Officer||9989086120|
|VP(Academic) &HOD(MECH)||[email protected]||Member||9884074717|
|5||Dr.Rajeshwari Mukesh||HOD I/C(IT)||[email protected]||Member||9444269921|
|7||Mr.D.Senthilvelan||HOD I/C(CIVIL)||[email protected]||Member||9884768635|
|12||Dr.Shakeela Sathish||HOD(MATHS)||[email protected]||Member||9444404970|
|13||Ms. Vijayashree||HOD I/C (Architect)||[email protected]||Member||9789926614|
|14||Dr. UshusS.Kumar||HOD I/C (BME)||[email protected]||Member||9841020647|
|15||Dr KamatchiSundari V||HOD I/C (EKE)||[email protected]||Member||9952041393|
|16||Dr. N.Ganesh Kumar||HOD I/C (BIO-TECH)||[email protected]||Member||9474545871|
|17||Mrs.A.Praveena||Asst.Prof/CSE-Girls Hostel||[email protected]||Member||9444629957|
|18||Dr.C.M.Balasubramanian||Physical Education||[email protected]||Member||8124613513|
|19||Mr.Viswakanth||Admin Manager||[email protected]||Member||9444126413|
|Convener : Dr.Balika J Chelliah ASSO. PROF/CSE [email protected] 9444355963|
College/ University campus is a place to find valuable friendship and to cherish unforgettable moments. We, here at SRM strongly condemn any kind of ragging practices. Our students welcome the freshers with flowers and advices and they do not believe in violence or unhealthy practices. Our faculty members impart good values with education and that is what set SRM apart.
What constitutes Ragging
Ragging constitutes one or more of any of the following acts:
- Any conduct by any student or students whether by words spoken or written or by an act which has the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness a fresher or any other student.
- Indulging in rowdy or undisciplined activities by any student or students which causes or is likely to cause annoyance, hardship, physical or psychological harm or to raise fear or apprehension thereof in any fresher or any other student.
- Asking any student to do any act which such student will not in the ordinary course do and which has the effect of causing or generating a sense of shame, or torment or embarrassment so as to adversely affect the physique or psyche of such fresher or any other student.
- Any act by a senior student that prevents, disrupts or disturbs the regular academic activity of any other student or a fresher.
- Exploiting the services of a fresher or any other student for completing the academic tasks assigned to an individual or a group of students.
- Any act of financial extortion or forceful expenditure burden put on a fresher or any other student by students.
- Any act of physical abuse including all variants of it: sexual abuse, homosexual assaults, stripping, forcing obscene and lewd acts, gestures, causing bodily harm or any other danger to health or person.
- Any act or abuse by spoken words, emails, post, public insults which would also include deriving perverted pleasure, vicarious or sadistic thrill from actively or passively participating in the discomfiture to fresher or any other student.
- Any act that affects the mental health and self-confidence of a fresher or any other student with or without an intent to derive a sadistic pleasure or showing off power, authority or superiority by a student over any fresher or any other student.
Actions Suggested by AICTE against students indulging and abetting in Ragging
- The punishment to be meted out to the persons indulged in ragging has to be exemplary and justifiably harsh to act as a deterrent against recurrence of such incidents. The students who are found to be indulged in ragging should be debarred from taking admission in any technical institution in India.
- Every single incident of ragging a First Information Report (FIR) must be filed without exception by the institutional authorities with the local police authorities.
- Depending upon the nature and gravity of the offence as established by the Anti-Ragging Committee of the institution, the possible punishments for those found guilty of ragging at the institution level shall be any one or any combination of the following.
- Cancellation of admission
- Suspension from attending classes
- Withholding/withdrawing scholarship/fellowship and other benefits
- Debarring from appearing in any test/examination or other evaluation process
- Withholding results
- Debarring from representing the institution in any regional, national or international meet, tournament, youth festival, etc.
- Suspension/expulsion from the hostel
- Rustication from the institution for period ranging from 1 to 4 semesters
- Expulsion from the institution and consequent debarring from admission to any other institution.
- Collective punishment: when the persons committing or abetting the crime of ragging are not identified, the institution shall resort to collective punishment as a deterrent to ensure community pressure on the potential raggers.
- The institutional authority shall intimate the incidents of ragging occurred in their premises along with actions taken to the Council immediately after occurrence of such incident and inform the status of the case from time to time.
- Courts should make an effort to ensure that cases involving ragging are taken up on priority basis to send the correct message that ragging is not only to be discouraged but also to be dealt with sternness.
Do not be a victim or witness!!
Say No to Ragging!!