Students involved in National Service Scheme have been organizing blood donation camps, visits to a home for mentally retarded children in Kilpauk and a health awareness camp at the Ramapuram Panchayat Union School. Our students also participated in the ‘Walkathon’ conducted by SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) and Indian Coast Guard.
NSS Activities & Achievements
- FREE DENTAL CAMP
- NSS Reports
- FREE DENTAL CAMP
- Webinar on ROLE OF SPARROWS IN HUMAN LIFE
- Webinar on AWARENESS ON CANCER AND ITS PREVENTION
- Mega Rally with Human Chain on “ DRUG AWARENESS AND CANCER DAY ” on 4th February 2020
- A YOUTHS INITIATIVE SEED BALL MAKING AND THROWING” on 28th July 2019
- Inaugural function for academic year 2019-20
- Mega Rally on “ A BAN ON PLASTICS AND ITS HARMFUL EFFECTS TO AN ENVIRONMENT ” on 3rd October 2019
2007 – Students visited the Home for Mentally Retarded Children at Kilpauk.
2008 – Blood Donation camp was conducted with the help of Lions club. 1046 units of blood were collected from our campus.
2009 – Students visited the Home for Mentally Retarded Children at Kilpauk.
2010 – 50 students from our campus had participated in the ‘Walkathon’ conducted by SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University) and Indian Coast Guard.
2010 – April 14 to 20 One week NSS Special camp was conducted at Ramapuram Panchayat Union School. Theme of the camp was “Healthy youth for Healthy India”. The following activities were carried out:
- Cleaning of the school campus
- Painting the school blackboards.
- Tree saplings were planted at the school premises.
- Cleaning of the roads at Ramapuram.
- One day medical camp was conducted for the public.
- Dental camp was conducted for the public.
Through the help of EXNORA, an awareness programme on globalization was conducted for the public.