Life in Ramapuram Campus
It’s the first time for most students coming to live in hostel, and our accommodation facilities at the Ramapuram Campus are designed with this in mind. Fostering a student-friendly atmosphere, our hostels provide the right ambience for learning, growing and making new friends. There are separate hostels for men and women, with all the necessary facilities.
Living on Campus
The Ramapuram Campus has three exclusive hostels for women and two for men that are well segregated geographically to ensure privacy. The floors/rooms in each hostel are allotted institution-wise to ensure easy administration. All hostels are well equipped with facilities such as
- Modern kitchens, dining halls and other services
- Hot water round the clock, through solar heaters
- Exclusive study halls in each hostel
- Separate department stores and Internet centre for men & women students
- Support facilities such as Food Courts, Canteens, DTP, Bank/ ATM, Internet, Telecom center, Super market, Sports, Entertainment/ Recreation, Halls for Gym and Yoga
There is a well equipped SRM Specialty Hospital (150 Beds) within the Campus, that functions round-the-clock, providing free treatment for the Students, Staff and the Public.