The Office of International Relations centralises, coordinates and handles international cooperation activities at SRM IST, Ramapuram
- Information and advice to the University community about the different international programs available within the scope of higher education
- Promote and handle student and teacher mobility to and from foreign institutions
- Advise students on documentation needed for exchange visits and higher studies abroad
- Provide faculty with information on teacher exchange and international cooperation programs
- Handle incoming visits by international students including exchange students, prepare a Guide for Foreign Students, and provide reception, visas, travel, and hostel accommodation
- Provide meet and greet service for international students, health and welfare provision, conflict resolution, counselling services, etc.
- Draft and negotiate international cooperation agreements
- Ensure presence of the University at international educational meetings and forums
- Providing a channel for international communication
- Assisting local and international students and/or expatriate lecturers to apply for or extend their visas
- Seeking scholarships or grants for outbound and inbound students and faculty
- Managing existing formal or informal collaboration and seeking new partnerships
- Organizing international events for international students and alumni and grant aid support ceremonies
- Promoting friendship and cultural understanding such as fun interactive events
- Preparing and drafting Memoranda of Understanding (MoU)/Letters of Intent (LoI)/ Memoranda of Agreement (MoA) for international collaboration. Organizing Memoranda of Understanding signing ceremonies
MoUs signed and accepted
|Sl. No.||Institution Name||City||Country||Status|
|1||Goethe Universitat||Frankfurt||Germany||Accepted MoU|
|2||SRH Hochshule||Berlin||Germany||Accepted MoU|
|3||Le CNAM||Paris||France||Signed MoU|
|4||Institut polytechnique des sciences avancées (IPSA)||Paris||France||Accepted MoU|
|5||Ecole Vatel Bordeaux||Bordeaux||France||Signed MoU|
|6||Tours Univeristy – Dept. of Machanical Engineering||Tours||France||Accepted MoU|
|8||UCAM (Universidad Católica San Antonio)||Murcia||Spain||Signed MoU|
|9||SLTC (Sri Lanka Technological Campus)||Colombo||Sri Lanka||Accepted MoU|
|10||SLIM (Sri Lanka Institute for Management)||Colombo||Sri Lanka||Accepted MoU|
|11||SEGI||Kota Damansara||Malaysia||Signed MoU|
|12||Putra Intelek International College||Petaling Jaya||Malaysia||Signed MoU|
|13||Taylor’s University||Subang Jaya||Malaysia||Signed MoU|
|14||IUKL (Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur)||Kajang||Malaysia||Signed MoU|
|15||UTAR (Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman)||Kampar||Malaysia||Accepted MoU|
|16||Crew Lounge||Petaling Jaya||Malaysia||Signed MoU|
|17||ASIC (Accreditation Service for International Colleges)*||London||UK||Signed MoU|
|18||Royal Commonwealth Society (Asia Region)**||London||UK||Signed MoU|
* – Accreditation Body, ** – Government Aided Organization
- Goethe Universitat
- Goethe University is a university located in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- It was founded in 1914 as a citizens’ university, which means it was founded and funded citizenry of Frankfurt.
- The university currently has around 45,000 students, distributed across four major campuses within the city.
- 20 Nobel Prize winners have been affiliated with the university, including Max von Laue and Max Born.
- The university is also affiliated with 18 winners of the prestigious Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Prize.
- SRH Hochshule Berlin
- SRH Hochschule Berlin is a state-accredited private university in Berlin which is part of SRH Holding. The university of applied sciences was founded in 2002.
- SRH Hochschule Berlin offers Bachelor’s, Master’s and MBA programmes in German and English.
- All study programmes are accredited, state-approved and internationally recognized.
- They have accepted our Signed MoU and we are yet to receive the signed copy from them.
- Le CNAM Paris
- The Conservatoire national des arts et métiers (CNAM) is a doctoral degree-granting higher education establishment (or grand établissement) and Grande école in engineering, operated by the French government, dedicated to providing education and conducting research for the promotion of science and industry.
- It was founded on 10 October 1794, during the French Revolution.
- The largest and oldest of the Universities in France, It is also the highest-ranking Higher education establishment in the country.
- MoU has been successfully signed by Le CNAM and we will be initiating exchanges and collaborations soon.
- IPSA (Institut polytechnique des sciences avancées) Paris
- The Institut Polytechnique des Sciences Avancées (IPSA), Polytechnic Institute of Advanced Sciences, is a French private postgraduate school in aerospace engineering located at Ivry-sur-Seine recognized by the French state since 2010, whose diploma has been accredited by the French Commission des Titres d’Ingénieur since 2011.
- Since 2017, the school also offers Bachelors in aeronautics in addition to the Master’s degree programs.
- It was founded in 1961 and is one of the highest-ranking Aeronautical schools in France.
- IPSA had accepted to sign an MoU with us for Student and Faculty exchange after few talks.
- Vatel Hotel and Tourism Business School, Bordeaux Cedex
- Vatel Hotel and Tourism Business School offers bachelor and MBA degrees in international hotel management.
- In total, the school has 50 campus locations where as, Vatel Nimes is the Vatel Group’s Main Campus and is the largest Vatel School, with its own 4* Hotel, spa and student residence, all on campus.
- Vatel trains operational managers and senior executives in the International Hotel and Tourism Management industries.
- ESIGELEC, Rouren
- The ESIGELEC is a French school of engineers located in Rouen and created in 1901.
- It is part of the best French academic institutions known as Grandes écoles the top ranked universities in France.
- Specialized in engineering and sciences and is a university level institution.
- UCAM (Universidad Católica San Antonio), Murcia
- The Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), is a private university located in Murcia in south-eastern Spain, Founded in 1996 by José Luis Mendoza Pérez.
- UCAM offers undergraduate and graduate academic programs taught by faculty and researchers engaged with the quality of the education provided.
- UCAM is in Guadalupe just outside the city of Murcia.
- UCAM has signed an MoU with us for Student and Faculty exchange.
- Faculty are ready to initiate guest lectures in our institutions.
- SLTC, Colombo
- Sri Lanka Technological Campus (also known as SLTC) is a private institute in Sri Lanka specializing in technology.
- It conducts engineering programs in electronics, telecommunications and computing.
- Founded in 2015, It is the first corporate funded, fully residential non-state university in Sri Lanka.
- SLTC comes under the Ministry of Telecommunication and Digital
- SLIM, Colombo
- Sri Lanka Institute for Management (SLIM) is a Management institute established by Sri Lankan Marketers in 1980.
- SLIM offers management study courses at various levels viz., Under – Graduate, Graduate and Post graduation diploma programs.
- It is the top ranked Non – Profit Institute for Management studies in Sri Lanka.
- SEGi University and Colleges first opened its doors as Systematic College in 1977 in the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s commercial district, offering globally recognized professional qualifications.
- SEGi has experienced significant growth by adapting and catering to an increasing demand for tertiary education and professional qualifications in Malaysia.
- Putra Intelek International College (PIIC)
- Putra Intelek International College (PIIC) is the foremost institute of higher learning in the field of risk, business and forensic in Malaysia especially and Asia generally.
- PIIC’s vision is commitment towards creativity, innovation, and excellence.
- Taylor’s University
- Taylor’s University was founded in 1969 as a college, was awarded university
college status in 2006, and university status in 2010.
- By 1990, more programmes were introduced, including the American Degree
Programme; Architecture, Quantity Surveying and Construction; Business,
Accounting, Marketing and Finance; Cambridge A Level; Computer Science,
Software Engineering and IT; Engineering; Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary
Arts; and the Taylor’s Business Foundation.
- Taylor’s University was founded in 1969 as a college, was awarded university
- Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
- UTAR is one of the Premier Digital Tech University that recognized by Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)
- UTAR is highly reputed as one of the fastest growing private higher education institutions in the country with phenomenal growth in all aspects of its development since its inception.