ROAD TO SELF -REVELATION
Dr.K.N.Srinivas – HOD/EEE presented the welcome address.
Dr.Gayathri Monicka Placement Coordinator – Convenor of the event, introduced the speakers and welcomed the gathering and highlighted the importance of Placement Training and the how placement Process works.
Mr. NARENDRANATH S began with a general introduction about the internship students, followed by sharing his experience of placements taken in our college during his time. He guided the students on about how to face interviews, different experiences of the placement happened in our college, guided them to listen the preplacement talk of each company properly as it may help during HR interviews. Interaction session with 2nd and 3rd-year students where about the classroom ethics and the skills that one needs to develop within the campus and outside the campus.
He also gave an important tip over and often-asked questions like
- Shortlisting Candidates
- HR Round
- Technical Round etc.,
Kind of skills need to be developed:
- Why communication is important and the place where the communication will play an important role.
- Importance of Management Skills
- About the superset platform and instructions given on how to use it.
- About the mark requirements and how to apply for the company.
- Finally, all Pre final and 2 year students interacted with other placed students and clarified the queries and experience during their internship. The discussion continued with the High radius procedure and their experiences during the training period.
Then the session was opened to the audience for collaboration with internship students and interpretation of their queries.
Vote of thanks given by Mr.Dilli Srinivas, Assistant Professor / EEE