The Culmination of academic learning is manifested when a student makes a first step into the world of career building. The range of careers open to the graduates is an ever widening one, with employers seeking capable, articulate and well-motivated graduates who can make an effective contribution to their organization.
The uniqueness of the department for Training and Placement of this prestigious Institution is prevalent through the execution of meticulous planning and systematic schedule .T & P Cell has been functioning untiringly towards the benefits of the students to strike out a difference in the corporate world. Students are provided with employability skills that will not only equip them with the knowledge, attitude and abilities for a future career, but also a practical professional experience through the in-plant training / Industrial visits in various reputed organisations viz., ISRO, All India Radio, Cement Factories, Southern Railway Workshop, BSNL, Power Grid Corporations, Leading software companies , Massive building / bridge construction sites etc.
SRM TRPEC has strong corporate’s tieups with reputed organisations spreaded across 11 Industrial hubs viz.., Bengaluru, Hosur, Coimbatore ,Chennai, Puducherry, Sri city TADA, Madurai, Viralimalai, Ariyaloor, Dindugul & Trichy, . We interact with the industrial experts on a continual basis to make our deserving students to get Placed in Core / Software organisation and also enhance the exposure of the students about the technologies prevailing in the industrial arena.
All the deserving & aspiring students get placed in leading MNC’s Viz. M/s. Torry Haris, M/s. Amazon, M/s.Infosys, M/s.CTS, M/s. Accenture, M/s. Wipro, M/s.HCL Technologies, M/s.TVS Iyengar sons, M/s. IVTL Infoview, M/s. Object Frontier Software, M/s.Digital Logiciel, M/s.Mitsuba Sical , M/s.WEG, M/s. GE T & D, M/s.TVS Motors, M /s. City Union Bank, M/s. Integra, M/s. BSOL systems, etc.,Every year we will cross milestones in placing all of our deserving students in iconic companies
At SRM TRPEC, we groom our students to inculcate a flexible and adaptable nature so they are well prepared for the corporate world by the time they leave the portals of the college. SRM TRPEC provides a friendly and challenging environment in order to meet the demands of today’s competitive world. Placement time is not a mere annual ritual; it is a time for showcasing the very best in our budding technocrats to the industrial world. The Placement & Training Cell functions with the primary aim of placing students in top-notch companies even before they have completed their courses.
The Placement Officer visits the 11 industrial hubs frequently , to discuss with HRs of various reputed companies. Subsequent to it, the HR team will have the glance of Infrastructural facilities and interact with the final year students. HRs will deliver the pre placement talks which comprises the Profile of the company, Selection process etc., then on a specified date , HR will shortlist the students after evaluating their performance in Aptitude test, Group discussion, Technical Interview and HR Interview. At the end of the day HR will render the Appointment / Offer letter to the selected candidates.
The objectives of Placement & Training cell are manifold. They include:
- Right from First Year onwards, the Aptitude skills, Technical knowledge and soft skills of the students will be enriched to meet the corporate expectations..
- To motivate students to develop their overall personality in terms of career planning, goal setting etc.,
- Technical training programmes are being conducted by Technical experts from the industries to inculcate the advanced technologies prevailing in the Industries.
- To motivate students aspire for higher studies and guiding them to take competitive exams such as CAT, GATE, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT , IELTS. Etc. through external resource persons.
- Aiming to Place the maximum number of students through Campus, Pooled campus & off-campus interviews conducted by the top notch companies. The students are trained to attain the above objectives through a variety of programmes run by the Placement & Training Cell such as:
- Industry Institute Programmes – Corporate leaders from leading industries are invited regularly to interact through Guest lectures, conferences , Expos etc., with students.
- Various Training Programmes are organized to train the students in the areas of Aptitude, Quantitative Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Verbal through the eminent resource persons.
- Training through Mock Interviews for students to perform well in the professional interviews as per the expectations of the corporate world.