|S.No||Name of the Faculty||No of papers published in National Conference||No of papers published in International Conference||No of National Journals Published||No of International Journals Published|
- Rs. 3.45 lakhs International Consultancy for one week training Engineers from ROYAL GOVERNMENT OF BHUTAN on “Construction Project Management” from 17th April to 24th April 2017.
- Rs.13.5 Lakhs consultancy for BHAVINI, Department of Atomic Energy, for R & D on “Behaviour of Polypropylene Fiber Reinforced Concrete”, May 2014
- Rs.53.0948 Lakhs fund from Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India, for a Project on “Copper Slag as alternative Material for River Sand in Concrete”, 15th Dec 2015.
- Rs.1 Lakh from SRM University, under Selective Excellence Scheme, on “Super Absorbent Polymer as additive in Concrete”, Feb 2016.
- Rs.1 Lakh from SRM University, as seed money for conducting research on “Effect of Copper Slag as fine aggregate on Mechanical strengths of Concrete” Dec 2014-Dec 2015.
|Sl. No||Dept.||Name of the
|Name of the
|Title of the Project||Name of the Funding Agency||Fund Requested||Duration of the project||Date of application||Status – Submitted|
|1.||Civil||Dr.T.Ch.Madhavi||–||“Behaviour of Polypropylene Fiber Reinforced Concrete”, May 2014.||BHAVINI Department of Atomic Energy||Rs.13.5lakhs||6 MONTHS||20.05.2014||COMPLETED|
|Civil||Dr.T.Ch.Madhavi||Mr.Senthilvelan||Effect of Copper Slag as fine aggregate on Mechanical strength of concrete||Research division SRMU KTR||Rs 1 lakh||1 year||Dec 2014||Under process|
|Civil||Dr.T.Ch.Madhavi||Mr.Rameshwaran||Super absorbent polymer concrete||Research division SRMU KTR||Rs 1 lakh||1 year||Feb 2016||Under process|
|Civil||Dr.T.Ch.Madhavi||Mr.Senthilvelan||Copper Slag as alternative material for river sand in concrete||Dept. of Science and Technology||Rs.53.0948 Lakhs||3 years||Dec 2015||IN progress|