SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Ramapuram Campus,
Happy to inform that Department of Mechanical Engineering is organizing a workshop on Drone Technology
“Come, Explore and Conquer”
in this extravaganza event
Break the ice with Drone Technology by learning the concepts and applications of Drones. Build and fly your very own Drone and enjoy a hands-on experience.
Time: 10.00 AM
Venue: Gallery Hall
Google Location: https://maps.app.goo.gl/ULyATnjLeXKQEy2QA
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/py2jX1SarT6NvNXUA
Things you will learn
1. Definition and Uses of Drones
2. Aerodynamics: Explanation of forces and axes involved in flying
3. Understanding of forces of flight
4. Equilibrium: Understanding stable and unstable systems
5. Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor, Barometer and magnetometer
6. Motors: How motors work
7. Propellers: What type of propeller we are using and it affects flying
8. Flying Training
It is a big opportunity to meet the industry doyen in Drone making and also there will be a hands-on workshop by resource persons.
Please visit the campus for this event and gain knowledge in Drones.